Yokote wa Sugoi :横手においでたんせ〜#1

Hiya 안녕 您好 こんにちは ! 

(Hiya Annyon Nihao Konnichiwa) 

                  
Asia is not only about China; Japan is not only about Tokyo. I'm studying in Akita, Japan, I'm falling in love with its beauty of nature, culture, and its people. (Being truly honest!!!) By sharing pictures and stories I hope you will know more about Akita and Japan:D

My first series of Akita (Yokote-city) begins ... now ! 
"Yokote wa Sugoi"

If you don't know Akita, how will you even know Yokote??
There are 47 prefectures in Japan, and one of them is Akita-KEN*
(*prefecture)
Location wise, it is famous for its coldest icy (snowy) winters




Famous things in Yokote ....
I'll pick my best topics, and share them individually on my later posts!


To put it into a nutshell

  1. Food (Yakisoba, Cherries) & Sake (Alcohol)
  2. History (beautiful houses/streets)
  3. Kamakura (snow dome festival Feb15-16)
Also ... Being used for K-drama shoots!!
the place to feel peace, wisdom, and happiness is in Yokote

Cool Asia !


Comments